WATER-FILLED HYDROFICATED SHREDDING ROLLER
The shredding roller is intended to chop plant residues and to partially mulch the soil.
- high performance at low operating costs;
- reduction of production costs;
- contribution to the natural process of fertilization: crushed stubble residues start the work of microorganisms faster;
- the possibility of using cutting blades in a checkerboard pattern;
- the possibility of weighting down with water;
- aggregation with tractors of class 1.4;
- high operating life of blades is achieved due to the use of 65G steel and volumetric heat treatment;
- rapid transfer of the unit to a working or transport position.