- a sturdy bridge frame design consisting of: cross bars with a section of 80x80x8 mm; longitudinal bars with a section of 50x50x5 mm;
- hydraulic lifting of working parts above the ground and placement of the wings into transport and operating position 1 ;
- the depth of tillage is regulated by means of a screw rod 8 and support wheels 2 ;
- double wheels on the axes of a bearing frame and each section of the wing 3 ;
- tools are arranged in 5 rows, which provide a tine overlap of 75 mm;
- a compression spring 4 with an effort of 82 kg;
- C-shaped racks (manufacturer: Case IH) 5 and duckfoot tines (manufacturer: Bellota) 6 ;
- a ramming unit comprised of: a toothed harrow 7 ; a rolling compactor 2 .