- The reel is a six-cavity, two-eccentric, anti-winding reel with metal rollers, which ensure the durability of the blade tilt mechanism.
- The reel is driven by a chain, with the use of a safety clutch, which ensures the durability of the unit on rice and bean headers, and also eliminates slippage in wet conditions.
- The reel take-out mechanism is hydraulic, consisting of a hydraulic cylinder and a support. The location of the reel support on the solid support of the reel beam eliminates the breakage of the mount, or the entire reel sliding at the extreme upper point.
- Knife drive - KShP with one connecting rod, ensuring uninterrupted operation of the cutting device in a wet environment of checks.
- The platform is a metal structure made of a high-quality profile, the width of which allows placing six conveyor belts in one direction, which excludes ear losses behind the header when harvesting tall crops.
- Conveyor belt - four-layer, specially designed for working in humid environments, eliminating stretching and equipped with welded rubber strips.
- The wind shield is metal, made of a high quality profile, which increases the rigidity of the header structure.
- The knife pressure is adjustable, which allows you to simply and with high accuracy maintain the gap between the segment and the shear plate, which is necessary for a high-quality cut of crops.
- Hydraulic system - high pressure hoses, the use of which allows to increase the life and reliability of hydraulics, as well as simplify maintenance of the lines.